- Prior to following the steps in this solution, make sure that the latest software update has been installed . Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- To automatically download software updates , set the Automatic software download setting to On.
If the time displayed on the Setup completed! screen during the Initial setup is incorrect and the Date & time menu is displayed, change the Time setting from there. If the Date & time menu is not displayed, wait until the Home screen is displayed then follow the steps below.
- Under the Settings category, select Settings.
- Under the SYSTEM PREFERENCES category, select Date & time.
- Select Automatic date & time.
- Select Off.
- Press the BACK button.
- Select Time.
- Select Set time.
- Set the correct time.