IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
You can't rotate photos stored on the network server using the Album app of your Android TV™ device.
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Apps.
- Select Album.
- Select Folders or USB device name.
- Select a folder or list of photos.
- Select a photo.
- If you need to rotate the photo, press the ACTION MENU button.
- In the Album category, select Rotate.