IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Before you play music on your grouped audio devices, make sure that you setup the Wireless Multi-Room Feature in the Music Center (previously SongPal™) app .
- On your mobile device, tap the Music Center icon to launch the app.
- Under Speakers & Group category, tap on the model number of the audio device.
- Under the Music Source category, select your desired audio source.
Different audio sources may be:
- An audio content stored on your mobile device
- Using a DLNA® server or home network
- Through a Google Cast® app like 8tracks
- Streaming music services like, Spotify™ app, Pandora® Internet service, Deezer, TuneIn Radio, KK Box, Google Play™ Music, iHeartRadio, or Songza
- FM Tuner
Note: After selecting the desired audio source, start the play back of the music.
Content from a USB device connected to one of the audio devices can't be played when using the Music Center app.