IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before you play music on your grouped audio devices, make sure that you setup the Wireless Multi-Room Feature in the Music Center (previously SongPal™) app .
- On your mobile device, tap the Music Center icon to launch the app.
- Under Speakers & Group category, tap on the model number of the audio device.
- Under the Music Source category, select your desired audio source.
Different audio sources may be:
- An audio content stored on your mobile device
- Using a DLNA® server or home network
- Through a Google Cast® app like 8tracks
- Streaming music services like, Spotify™ app, Pandora® Internet service, Deezer, TuneIn Radio, KK Box, Google Play™ Music, iHeartRadio, or Songza
- FM Tuner
Note: After selecting the desired audio source, start the play back of the music.
Content from a USB device connected to one of the audio devices can't be played when using the Music Center app.