IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
To keep the connected MHL® device charging even when the Android™ TV is in standby mode, the following are needed:
- Connect the MHL device while the TV is powered on.
- Enable the Charge MHL during power off setting of the TV.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under the Settings category, select Settings.
- Under the TV category, select External inputs.
- Select BRAVIA Sync settings.
- Select Charge MHL during power off.
- Select On.
If the MHL device still does not charge even after enabling the MHL charging during standby setting, do the following:
- Using the supplied remote control, power off and on the TV.
- Disconnect and reconnect the MHL cable.