IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Screen mirroring is a feature that allows you to display the screen of a compatible mobile device on your TV screen.
- This feature uses the Miracast™ technology to create a direct wireless connection between your mobile device and the AV receiver. Your device must support Miracast technology for this feature to work.
- To confirm if your device is a Wi-Fi® Certified Miracast device, visit the Wi-Fi Alliance website.
- Screen mirroring does not use your wireless home network.
- While you are using Screen mirroring, the connection of your device to the home network will be turned off.
- Apple® devices do not support Screen mirroring feature.
Setup Screen mirroring
- On the supplied remote control, press the MIRRORING button.
Note: You can also enable the Screen mirroring feature by pressing the WATCH button on the remote control and select Screen mirroring.
- Open the Screen mirroring application on your mobile device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Activate the Screen mirroring function from your mobile device