IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Steps to Perform a Network Update on the CMT-SX7 Home Audio System
- Disconnect any speakers or headphones that are connected to the device.
- Connect the Home Audio System to your Internet modem or router using a LAN cable.
- Press the Power button to turn the device on.
- Wait a few minutes for the UPDATE icon to appear on the display.
- Using the supplied remote, press the MENU button.
- Use the up arrow or down arrow to select Update Menu.
- Press the ENTER button.
- via Network will appear on the display. Press the Enter button.
- OK will appear on the display. Press the Enter button.
- The update will begin and the following messages will be displayed on the screen.
IMPORTANT: Do not turn off or unplug the device until the Complete message appears on the screen.
- When the Complete message appears on the screen, the Home Audio System can be turned off.
If the message Cannot Download / Push POWER is displayed during the update, the update has failed.
- Press the Power button to turn the device off.
- Press the Power button to turn it on.
- Wait about three minutes and Update Retry will be displayed.
You can retry to perform the Network update or download the update to a USB device using a computer.