Follow the steps below if the Chromecast™ built-in feature on your Android TV™ device doesn't work with the Netflix® app from a mobile device:
Before You Start
- Make sure your TV and mobile device are connected to the same network.
- Make sure both devices are logged in to the same Netflix account.
Enable Google Cast™ Receiver or Chromecast Built-In
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings or the icon.
- Under the TV category, select Apps.
- Under the System app category, select Google Cast Receiver or Chromecast built-in.
- Select Enable.
- Select OK.
If the issue still occurs, visit the Android TV Help Website for more information.