Follow the steps below if the Chromecast™ built-in feature on your Android TV™ or Google TV™ device doesn't work with the Netflix® app from a mobile device:
- Make sure your TV and mobile device are connected to the same network.
- When using a dual-band wireless router, make sure your devices are connected to the same frequency.
- Make sure the Chromecast's name does not contain any special characters (like emojis or apostrophes).
- Make sure both devices are logged in to the same Netflix account.
For TVs with either the Google Cast Receiver or Chromecast built-in apps, follow the steps to make sure the app is enabled:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings or the icon.
- Under the TV category, select Apps.
- Under the System app category, select Google Cast Receiver or Chromecast built-in.
- Select Enable.
- Select OK.