What Does It Do?
Don't let the sleek appearance of the Touchpad Remote Control fool you. While it doesn't appear to have a lot of colorful buttons, it is packed with functions.
- Intuitive navigation with touchpad control
- Just say what you want using voice search
- Convenient control with seamless Bluetooth connectivity
- NFC single touch compatibility for mobile device sharing,
- One-Flick Entertainment at the control of your finger using the touchpad.
- View picture of the touchpad remote control
Pair the Remote Control with Your TV
Before the Touchpad Remote Control can be used, it needs to be paired with the TV. Whether it was supplied with the TV or not will determine how you pair it. Select the appropriate link below to set up the remote.
How Does It Work?
The following links will help provide a better understanding of how this remote can enhance the use of your Android TV:
- VIDEO: Control Your TV with the Touchpad Remote Control
- VIDEO: Use One-Touch Mirroring with Your TV
- VIDEO: One-Flick Entertainment
- Using the Voice Search Function
- The microphone turns on when you press the microphone button. It turns off after five seconds.
- For information on how or if a certain application from Google Play™ store uses a microphone, check the terms and conditions of each application.
- The Touchpad Remote Control Stops Working with the Android TV
- Troubleshoot Issues When the Touchpad Remote Control Doesn't Work
- The Touchpad Remote Control Stopped Working after Installing the Software Update on the TV
- Steps to Unpair a Touchpad Remote Control
- Can't Register the Touchpad Remote Control
- How to Use the Voice Search Function of the Android TV Using an Infrared Remote Control