To connect the Mobile Projector to a device via screen mirroring, follow the steps below.
- Turn on the Mobile Projector.
- Press the Jog lever while at the ENTER position.
- Slide the Jog lever to + or - to select Input change.
- Slide the Jog lever to + or - to select Screen mirroring.
- From the Settings menu of the mobile device, select Screen mirroring.
- Select MPCL1.
- After selecting MPCL1 on the mobile device, select Return on the menu screen of the Mobile Projector to exit the menu.
The screen of the mobile device will now be projected. Use the mobile device to select the image or video that you want to display.
NOTE: If the mobile device being used does not support screen mirroring, you can use a wired connection .