The Wi-Fi® network name may not display fully and may overlap the password entry screen of the Android TV™ if it's too long. Change or shorten the Wi-Fi network name to avoid this from happening. Press the BACK button on the supplied IR remote control to return to the entry screen or follow the steps below.
- Press the HOME button on the supplied Infared (IR) remote control.
- Select Settings under the Settings category.
- Select Network under the Network & Accessories category.
- Select Network setup.
- Select Expert.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select Manual entry.
- Type in the Wi-Fi network name.
Note: By Wi-Fi standards, the number of characters of the Wi-Fi network name is limited to 32 characters.
- Select the Type of Security according to the Home Network.
Note: Enter the network password when selecting WEP or WPA/WPA2 PSK.