To read the on-screen text on an Android TV™, follow the steps below.
- The Screen reader function is available if the Android TV has latest update installed. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- For the Android TV to receive the latest features and functions available, make sure to always update the software .
- Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- On the HOME screen, select Settings.
- Under the System Preferences category, select Accessibility.
- Select Services.
- Select Screen reader.
- Select On.