IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
This article is designed to assist if the login screen keeps appearing which prevents you to access the YouTube® app of the Android™ TV.
- To best enjoy your viewing experience, ensure that you have the latest software update installed . Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- To automatically download software updates , set the Automatic software download setting to On.
To resolve the issue, update the YouTube app through the Google Play™ store.
NOTE: Before updating the app, make sure you are registered to an account .
- Using the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Apps.
- Select the Google Play store app.
- On the Google Play store, select My Apps.
- Select the YouTube app.
- On the YouTube app, select Update.
Reboot the Android TV after installing the update of the app.