IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Motionflow creates interpolated images to make the picture smooth. Therefore, noise may appear in fast-moving scenes, or when switching between scenes on your TV.
If there's too much noise, change the Motionflow settings following the steps below:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- This step will vary depending on your TV menu settings:
- Select Display & Sound > Picture > Advanced settings > Motion > Motionflow.
- Select Display > Picture > Advanced settings > Motion > Motionflow
- Select Picture & Display > Picture adjustments > Advanced settings > Motion > Motionflow.
- The video you are playing appears on the screen. Use the arrow buttons to select a different mode that reduces the noise while watching the video.