To fix this issue, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
NOTE: Not all Sound bars have a USB functionality. To know whether your Sound bar has a USB port, refer to the operating instructions that came with the unit. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Insert an empty USB flash drive to the USB port of the Sound bar.
- Turn off the Sound bar and the TV.
- Unplug the power cords of the Sound bar and TV.
- Remove the USB flash drive from the Sound bar.
- Reconnect the power cords of the Sound bar and the TV.
- Turn on the Sound bar and the TV.
- Set the Sound bar and the TV to the corresponding inputs.
If issue still persists after following the troubleshooting steps, service may be required. Begin the procedure to send your Sony product into a Sony facility to be repaired.