IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
If the internal memory of the Handycam® camcorder is full, videos and photos can be copied from the internal memory of the Handycam camcorder to a memory card without using a computer. To copy the videos and photos, follow the steps below:
- Insert a memory card to the Handycam camcorder.
NOTE: For details on the available memory card to your Handycam camcorder, refer to the manual supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Turn on the Handycam camcorder.
- Press the View Image button on the Handycam camcorder or touch the View Image icon on the LCD display.
- Select MENU on the top right portion in the LCD display.
- Select Edit/Copy.
- Select Copy.
- Select Int. Memory.
- Select Memory Card.
NOTE: To copy videos and photos from the memory card to the internal memory of the Handycam camcorder, select Memory Card and then Int. Memory.
- Select Multiple Images or All In Event:
- Multiple Images: Images to be copied can be selected individually.
- All In Event: All images can be copied in the selected date at one time.
NOTE: Multiple dates cannot be selected.
- Select the type of image or video to be copied:
- HD MOVIE: Movies recorded by high definition image quality (HD).
- STD MOVIE: Movies recorded by standard definition image quality (STD).
- MP4 MOVIE: Movies recorded by MP4 format.
- PHOTO: Still images.
- Select the images or the date you want to copy:
- Multiple Images: Select the image you want to copy.
- All In Event: Select the date you want to copy using .
- Select OK.
- Confirmation message and running time will be displayed. Select OK to start copying.
- Select OK to finish the process.