If you directly connect your Android TV™ device to an antenna, use Auto Program to scan for available channels.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- This step will vary depending on the options available in your TV menu. Follow the steps accordingly.
- Select Channels > Channel setup
- Select Watching TV > Channels > Channel setup
- Select the Signal Type appropriate for your connection (antenna or cable).
- Select Auto Program.
- Auto Program may take a few minutes if there are many receivable channels.
- The channels that appear vary depending on your region, and the type and placement of your antenna.