IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. The play data, pairing information, and time stored in the Smart Tennis Sensor will be deleted after resetting to factory default.
- Press the power button and the reset button located at the back of the Smart Tennis Sensor simultaneously.
- Hold the power button for more than seven seconds.
- The red and blue lights will simultaneously blink four times and resetting is complete.
- The Smart Tennis Sensor turns on automatically after resetting.
- The Smart Tennis Sensor then automatically starts pairing with the app and the blue light will blink.