This may occur on your Android TV™ due to the following:
- Wide mode settings aren't available during a 4K playback from an external device such as a Blu-ray Disc™ player, game console, etc.
- If you connect an external device or video source to an A/V receiver that has 4K Pass-Through feature.
- Make sure to connect the external device directly to your TV.
- If you stream an app and then press the WIDE button, the TV displays Feature not available.
- This is normal operation.
- Change the aspect ratio on the app's settings.
- Most applications don't have an option to adjust aspect ratio.
- Make sure to check for available app updates.
- If you watch a video through Screen Mirroring.
- Change the aspect ratio on the mobile device.
- Contact the mobile device's manufacturer for more information.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to install the TV's latest software update. Downloads are posted on your model support page.