IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The device and the Digital Paper App searches for available updates when you connect it to your computer with the supplied USB cable. If your device finds an update, a message appears asking if you want to continue with the update.
Before You Start
You'll need the following:
- Your Digital Paper System should be fully charged
- The supplied USB cable
- Your computer
- The Digital Paper App version 188.8.131.5250 or higher installed on your computer.
Update the Software
Follow these steps if you skipped an update or want to manually check for it:
- Using the supplied USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- Connect the computer to an active internet connection.
- Launch the Digital Paper App on your computer.
- On the Digital Paper App, hover the cursor on the Menu bar.
- Click Help.
- Click Software update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.