IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Follow these steps to play back music, photos, or videos from the home network server on your Android TV™:
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Apps, select Album, Music, or Video app.
- From the Menu, select Devices to locate devices connected on your network server.
If you can't see the Menu, press the Left button on the remote.
- Under Devices, select a device.
- Select the folder where the music, photo, or video you want to play are saved.
- Select the music, photo, or video you want to play back.