Android TV Displays Error Could Not Reach Netflix Service
Error: Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try to restart the Netflix application (-111).
Netflix® updated the app version to 4.0.4 Build 1716, which should resolve and prevent Error -111. Update the Netflix app on your TV to avoid getting the error message.
- If the error message still appears after you update the Netflix app, select the RESET button on the error window. This will log you out of Netflix and should resolve the issue. Sign back in to continue to use the app.
- If your Netflix app is not yet updated, you will get an OK button instead of the RESET button in the error window.
Follow these steps if you don't see the Reset button on the error window:
- On the supplied remote control, press the Home button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Select System Apps.
- Select NETFLIX.
- Select Force stop Netflix.
- Select Clear data.
- Select Clear cache.
- Power reset the TV.
- Select Google Play Store and update the Netflix app.
- Sign back in to Netflix.