Before You Begin
- Determine the strength of the wall for withstanding the weight of the TV.
- Detach the table top stand from the TV.
- To remove the table-top stand, lay the display face down on a stable work surface area that is larger than the TV.
- Place a soft cloth on the work surface to prevent damaging the surface of the LCD display.
Wall Mount Hole Pattern and Screw Size
- XBR-55X800E: 300 × 200 mm
- XBR-49X800E: 200 × 200 mm
- XBR-43X800E: 100 × 200 mm
Wall-mount screw size:
- M6 (8 mm-12 mm)Note: The length of the screw for Wall-Mount Bracket differs depending on the Wall-Mount.
Attach the Wall Mount Bracket to the Wall Mount
Make sure to use the screws supplied with the wall mount to attach the wall mount bracket.
Installing the TV Against a Wall or Enclosed Area