IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Before You Start
It requires two persons to remove the box and tilt the OLED TV.
Unbox Your TV
Video: Unboxing Your TV
- Cut open the box.
Note: Open up the top and you will see the Quick Set up Guide.
- Pinch and pull the four clips from the front and back of the box.
- Remove the foam from the side and take out the accessories.
- The TV stand is on the left back side of the TV.
- The accessories are on the back right side of the TV.
- Assemble the TV stand.
- Release the lever to unlock the TV stand .
- Place the TV on the stand.
- Plug in the power cord.
Note: The TV has its own cable holder built-in to keep the AC power cord securely connected.
- Attach the Easel grill to the built-in cable holder.