Low Sound Coming from the Audio Device Connected to an Android TV
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before You Start
You will need the following:
- An optical cord or HDMI® cable.
- Latest software installed on the Android TV™. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- An audio device such as a sound bar, AV receiver, or home theater system.
Adjust the Digital Audio Out Volume
Note: The Settings screen on Android TV models differ depending on the operating system version.
The Digital audio out volume level on your TV may be the cause of low volume from your audio device. Check the level:
- On your TV remote control, press the HOME button.
- Scroll down to Settings.
- Under the TV category, select Sound.
- Under the Sound settings, select Sound.
- Under the Sound category, select Advanced Settings..
- Under the Advanced settings menu, select Common.
- Under the Common menu, select Digital audio out volume.
- Adjust the Digital audio out volume button to your desired value.
- Use the audio device remote to check if the volume increases.