IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
- Add your credit or debit card details to your Google™ account.
- On an internet browser on a computer, mobile device, or Android TV™ device, open the Google Pay website: g.co/ManageWallet.
- Log in using your Google account.
- Make sure to use a Gmail account.
- Under Payment methods, select ADD PAYMENT METHOD.
- Add your credit or debit card details, billing address, and select SAVE.
- After saving, your credit or debit card details are shown.
- On your TV, log in with your Google Account and password.
Claim your free movie
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Apps or Featured Apps, open Google Play Movies & TV app.
- Select Get your 4K/UHD movie on us!.
- Select your movie.
- Select BUY FROM.
- Select Buy UHD.
- Select your credit or debit card.
- Select Confirm.
- The cost of the movie is crossed out and .00 is shown.
- The message Payment successful displays after the movie is purchased
- To watch your free movie, select Library.
- Select Movies.
- Select your free movie.
Promotional offer may not appear on the Google Play Movies & TV app:
- If the customer previously redeemed a free movie on another device using the same Google account.
- If the free movie was redeemed on the TV using a different Google account.
- If the TV is a store return, exchange, open box, or refurbished.