If your WI-1000X Bluetooth® Headphones turn off unexpectedly after few minutes of use:
- Make sure the batteries are fully charged.
- Connect the headphones to an audio device, computer, or mobile device with Bluetooth or the supplied audio cable.
- If the headphones turn off, listen for the Voice Guidance message:
Voice Guidance Message
Please recharge headset
Battery level almost empty
- Audio cable was disconnected
- Bluetooth was disconnected for five minutes
- Initialize the headphones to the factory settings.
- Press the button and the button for more than seven seconds.
- The blue indicator flashes four times and all settings and pairing information is deleted.
- Reconnect the headphones to the audio source.
- If your headphones is disconnected from your mobile device and no operation is performed for five minutes, your headphones will turn off automatically.
- Your headphones have a noise cancelling feature that can be activated if the headphones are connected with either Bluetooth or the audio cable. The headphones don't turn off if the noise cancelling feature is active.