IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
There are two ways to check if the audio is set to Dolby Atmos® format:
- On the supplied remote, press the DISPLAY button.
- DAtmos or DOLBY ATMOS will appear on your TV screen.
- On the front panel of the device, press the DISPLAY or DISPLAY MODE button several times.
- DAtmos or DOLBY ATMOS will appear on the display panel.
- The audio format may not appear if you're playing a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc™.
- The playback information will not appear when the unit is on TV input.