IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Select your model category to check if your device is playing in DOLBY ATMOS format:
- Sound Bar (models with prefix HT):
- On the supplied remote, press the DISPLAY button.
- DOLBY ATMOS will appear on your TV screen.
- Multi Channel AV Receiver (models with prefix STR):
- On the front panel of the device, press the DISPLAY or DISPLAY MODE button several times.
- DAtmos or DOLBY ATMOS will appear on your TV screen.
- The audio format may not appear if you're playing a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc™.
- The playback information will not appear when the unit is on TV input.
- For how to playback the Dolby Atmos contents, or how to connect the TV and the components, refer to the How to play Dolby Atmos format audio using a Multi Channel AV receiver or Sound Bar article.