Whiteboarding with My Digital Paper System Using Screen Capture
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these steps to be able to write on your Digital Paper system and project it on a larger screen real time:
- Connect your computer to a projector.
- Connect the Digital Paper system to your computer.
- Check your manual for the steps to connect your device through USB or Wi-Fi® connection. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Launch the Digital Paper app on your computer.
- In the app, click Tools.
- Select Screen capture.
- Select Full Screen.
- On your device, press the Home button.
- Tap Create New Note.
- Select Blank Landscape.
- Select OK.
- Start writing using the pen.