IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The following settings cause image noise to increase on your camera preview display if you press and hold the shutter button halfway:
- The Anti-flicker Shoot. setting is set to On.
- The aperture is set to a high value.
- The mode dial is on A (Aperture Priority)
The preview noise doesn't affect the recorded photo. If you are distracted by the noise, set Anti-flicker Shoot. to Off.
Preview Display Examples
- Before pressing the shutter button:
- While pressing the shutter button halfway: