You can stream music, photos, or videos over your network to a DLNA®-supported device (such as TVs, Blu-ray Disc™ players, HiFi component systems, and computers) when you set up your computer with Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating system as a DLNA server. After you set up and connect the DLNA server and device properly, the device can access media from the iTunes® app and iPhoto® libraries, as well as other locations on your computer.
Before you start
- Connect your computer and your DLNA device to the same network.
- Configure any third-party firewall or security software to allow the DLNA server access to your network.
Configure your computer
- On your computer, click the Windows logo.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Under Settings, click Devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Under Add a device, choose the type of device you want to connect.
- Select your device.