Before You Start
You must know the following information about the hidden Wi-Fi® network:
- Network name (SSID)
- Type of network security such as WEP, WPA/WPA2 PSK, etc.
- Network password
- The network name and password are case-sensitive.
- You can connect your TV to 2.4 GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi networks.
Connect Your TV to Hidden Wi-Fi Network
Follow these steps to connect your Android TV™ device to a hidden Wi-Fi network:
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings or icon.
- Select Network.
- Select Network Setup.
- Select Expert.
- If your TV is running Android™ 6.o Marshmallow or lower, select Wi-Fi.
- Select Manual entry.
- Enter the name of the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the type of security.
- Enter the network password.
*Android and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC.