IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
To avoid this, don't change the Speakers settings from the Action Menu while watching Netflix® videos. If you change the speaker settings from Audio system to TV speakers while watching Netflix videos and then Netflix doesn't launch:
- Restart your Android TV™ device.
- Force stop the Netflix app.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under the TV category, select Apps.
- Under the System apps category, select Netflix.
- Select Force stop.
- Select OK.
*Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.