IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Folow these steps to set the Dolby Dynamic Range on your Android TV™ device:
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings or the icon.
- Select Sound.
- Select Sound adjustments.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Select Input related.
- Select Dolby Dynamic Range.
- Select Standard or Compressed.
- Standard mode takes the widest dynamic range because signals are directly played back. Quiet signals remain quiet and loud signals remain loud.
- Compressed mode compresses the volume difference and increases the overall volume. The audio is easier to hear, regardless of the dynamic range of the sound source.