IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The Accessibility Shortcut function on your Android TV™ device provides an easier and faster way to switch to your favorite accessibility feature. Press and hold the MUTING button on the supplied remote control for three seconds to turn the function on or off.
- If you want to change the assigned accessibility shortcut function, follow these steps:
- Press the HOME button.
- Select Settings or the icon.
- Select Accessibility.
- Select Accessibility shortcut.
- Select Shortcut service.
- Select your preferred accessibility function.
- Select OK.
- This function is set to Screen reader by default.
- This function isn't available during the initial setup of your TV.
*Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.