IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The TV displays a message on the Android™ 8.0 Oreo™OS Home screen when it's not connected to the internet or while in Picture-in-picture mode. Depending on the internet connection status and if Picture-in-picture is active, the details of the message changes as follows:
- Unable to access Internet
- The TV isn't connected to the internet
- Select DISMISS to hide this message on the screen.
- The TV displays this message until it's connected to the internet.
- Wi-Fi is not connected
- Can't connect the TV to the Wi-Fi network
- Ethernet is not connected
- Can't connect the TV to a network via LAN cable
- If Picture-in-picture is in use, the TV displays the program or the input name and device information.
*Android and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC; Oreo is a trademark of Mondelez International, Inc. group.