We're here to help you set up, use, and care for your WF-SP900 Sports Wireless Headphones. Let's get started!
Charge the Headphones
Make sure to always charge the headphones after use so that they are fully charged when you are ready to use them again.
Use a soft, dry cloth to wipe away any water (sweat, moisture, seawater, etc) from your headphones.
WARNING! The charging case isn't waterproof. Exposure to water, liquid, or moisture may damage the electrical contacts of the charging case.
- Insert the and headphones into the charging case and close the cover.
- Connect the USB Type-C™ cable to the charging case and then connect the other end of the cable to a computer or a commercial USB AC adaptor.
Adjust the Fit of the Earbuds and Arc Supporters
Your newly-purchased headphones come with M-size earbuds and arc supporters attached to the headphones. If the earbuds and arc supporters don't fit your ears, change them to ones that fit more securely.
Your headphones come with additional standard-type earbuds, swimming earbuds, and arc supporters.
- Standard-type earbuds come in sizes S, M, L, and LL. The dots at the bottom of the earbuds indicate the size.
- Swimming earbuds come in sizes S, M, L, and LL. The colors inside the earbuds indicate the size.
- To detach the earbud, keep the headphone still and twist and pull it off.
- To attach an earbud, press the base slowly and mount it in one of the two mounting positions. Adjust the mounting position to improve the fit.
- Arc supporters come in sizes S, M, and L. Molded letters indicate the size and or compatibility.
Pair and Listen to Music from a Bluetooth® Device
You can pair your headphones with a mobile device or computer and listen to music. Choose your device from the following list for additional instructions:
- Mobile Device with One-touch NFC
- Mobile Device with Android® Operating System
- Mobile Device with iOS® Operating System
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Computer
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 or 8 Computer
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Computer
Copy Music to the Internal Memory of Your Headphones
You can listen to music without a paired Bluetooth device if you copy the file to the internal memory of your headphones. Below are several apps and methods of copying music:
- Music Center App for PC (Windows)
- Music Center for PC is compatible with a wide variety of files. It can be used for consolidated management of tracks imported from music CDs, purchased on music streaming websites, and those managed by other apps.
- Drag-and-Drop Using Windows Explorer
- Windows Media Player App
- Content Transfer App (Mac OS)
- Content Transfer automatically transfers files to the optimal folder in your headset's memory by directly dragging files from iTunes or Windows Explorer and dropping them into the Content Transfer window.
- Copyright-protected files purchased from the iTunes store or other sources cannot be transferred.
- Drag-and-Drop Using iTunes® App (Mac OS)
Operate Your Headphones Using the Headphones Connect or Music Center Apps
Sync your headphone with the Headphones Connect or Music Center app to control the playback from a paired mobile device. If you don't already have one of these apps you can download and install them on your mobile device.
- The Headphones Connect app for Apple iOS or Android OS mobile devices allows you to control the following settings:
- Equalizer settings
- Turn Ambient Sound Mode on or off
- Ambient Sound Mode settings
- Turn Quick Sound Settings on or off
- Change Quick Sound Settings
- Bluetooth connection
- The Music Center app allows you to perform the following operations:
- Play and pause music
- Skip to the beginning of the previous track or the current track
- Fast-forward and fast-rewind
- Adjust the volume
- Set Repeat and Shuffle playback settings.
- Select a folder, playlist or album.
- Switch the sound source between the internal memory or paired smartphone.
- To increase the volume, quickly tap the tap sensor twice.
- To decrease the volume, quickly tap the tap sensor twice.
Press the button on the headphone unit to control music playback and answer or reject a phone call:
- During music playback:
- Press the button once to play or pause.
- Press the button twice to skip to the beginning of the next track.
- Press the button three times to skip to the beginning of the previous track or the current track.
- If you receive a call:
- Press the button once to accept or end the call.
- Press and hold the button for two seconds to reject the call.
- During music playback:
Press the button on the headphone unit to change the Ambient Sound, Quick Sound, Bluetooth, and sound source settings.
- Press the button once to turn Ambient Sound Mode on and off.
- Press the button quickly twice to turn Quick Sound Settings on and off.
- Press the button quickly three times to switch the sound source from the internal memory to your paired smartphone.
- Press and hold the button for two seconds to turn Bluetooth on and off.
Use Your Headphones Underwater
Before using your headphones underwater, connect the leash cord and swap out the regular earbuds for swimming earbuds.
WARNING! If you don't use the swimming earbuds, water may leak into the headphones and cause poor sound quality or water damage.
- Remove the earbuds and attach the leash cord.
- Securely connect the swimming earbuds.
- If you wear swimming goggles, slip the leash cord under the strap.
Cleaning Your Headphones
To extend the life of your headphones, make sure to clean them and perform proper maintenance. A video tutorial is provided below about cleaning your headphones to keep them in optimal condition.