IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
If the Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ feature isn't working, follow the instructions below to resolve the issue and check if the issue is resolved after completing each step.
- Reboot your mobile device.
- Use a different USB cable to connect your mobile device to the unit.
- If you're using a long USB cable, try to use a shorter cable.
- For iPhone® users, we recommend that you use a Lightning® cable manufactured by Apple.
- For models with a supplied USB extension cable, if you need to use a USB extension cable, use the one supplied with the car stereo.