To pair your headset with another or more Bluetooth® devices, make sure it's in pairing mode. Depending on the connection, follow these steps to pair your headset:
Devices with Near Field Communication (NFC™) support
- Turn on the NFC function of the Bluetooth device.
- Remove the left and right units from the charging case.
- Verify that the headset indicator has changed from red to a flashing blue.
- Touch the Bluetooth device with the charging case.
- Follow the instructions on the Bluetooth device screen to complete the device registration and connection.
Non-NFC supported device
- Remove the headset from the charging case.
- Wear the headset on both ears.
- Press and hold the buttons (or the touch sensors) on both the left and right units for about 7 seconds until the voice guidance "Bluetooth pairing" is heard from the left unit of the headset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of the Bluetooth device.
- Select the model name of the device displayed on the Bluetooth device.
- Follow the instructions on the Bluetooth device screen to complete the registration and connection.