To correct this condition, perform one of the following procedures to re-establish the Bluetooth® connection and improve the sound.
- On the Bluetooth device, disconnect and reconnect the TV.
- On the Bluetooth settings of the TV menu, disconnect and then reconnect the Bluetooth device.
Note: The steps below allow you to re-establish the Bluetooth connection on your TV without releasing the pairing from the Bluetooth device.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Remotes & Accessories → Bluetooth settings → Bluetooth device name → Disconnect.
- Select Bluetooth settings → Bluetooth device name → Disconnect.
- Select the Bluetooth device name → Connect.