- Check that MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is supported by your network operator and/or subscription.
- Download settings for internet and MMS automatically.
To download internet and MMS settings
- You can manually add internet and messaging settings on your device at any time. If necessary, contact your network operator for the required information.
To add internet and MMS settings
- Check the signal strength in the status bar to make sure your device is connected to a network. If the signal is weak or you have no signal, move to an open location free from obstructions, or get close to a window.
- Check the device memory to see if memory is available. If the memory is full, remove messages to free up space.
To view the memory status
To delete a message
To delete conversations
- Check that the MMS auto download function is enabled in your messaging settings.
To enable MMS auto download
- Use the full number when you send a message. When you enter the country code, use + instead of 00.
- Turn off your device and then turn it back on. By doing this you turn off all running applications and free up memory, which sometimes automatically solves the issue.
- Update your device to ensure that you have optimal performance and the latest enhancements.