Initialize the headphones.
WARNING!This is step will reset your device to factory settings and deletes all Bluetooth® pairing information.Check the steps below depending on your model. The location of the power indicator and initializing method differ depending on the model. Check the supplied manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
Sample model: WH-1000XM2
- Turn off the headphones. Make sure the USB cable isn't connected.
- Press the (power) button and the NC/AMBIENT button simultaneously and hold for at least seven seconds.
- If initialization is complete, the indicator (blue) flashes four times.
- Delete the Bluetooth device information of your playback device.
- Perform pairing again.
Is the microphone working?
- Yes, it works.
- A temporary malfunction may have caused the issue.
- No, it still doesn't work.