IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Topics covered in this article
- I'd like to know the frequency values of the Music app equalizer.
- What are the frequency values of each band in the Graphic Equalizer of Dolby Atmos®?
Information / Solution
The center frequencies for 10 bands in the equalizer are as follows:
- 47 | 230 | 470 | 840 | 1.3k | 2.3k | 3.8k | 5.8k | 9k | 14k [Hz]
To set the level for each frequency band of the equalizer:
- Open Settings → Sound → Audio Settings.
- Tap Dolby Atmos. Make sure “Use Dolby Atmos” is turned on.
- Tap Advanced Settings to open the Graphic Equalizer.
- To set the level of a frequency band, swipe it up or down.