Software build number
- Xperia® L4: 57.0.A.2.300
This system software update features
- Android security patch level: November 5, 2021
For more detailed information, refer to the Introducing Xperia with Android 11 article.
Updating your device
- Check your device's current software version:
- When a software update is available, the refresh icon appears in the status bar.
- Go to and tap Settings → System → About phone → Build number.
- To download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you're using a device with multiple users, make sure you're logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the wanted system update, tap the item and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again; if it is closed, then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the service carrier, market, region, or country. Therefore, we can't give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.