This issue can be resolved by turning the A.VOL (Auto volume) setting On
Note: When the A.VOL (Auto volume) setting is On, the volume adjusts automatically depending on the input signal or content from a connected device.
Follow the steps according to you rmodel to turn on the setting.
- Press the MENU button on the remote control.
- Select AUDIO → A.VOL → ON.
Note: To select the item you want, press the ↑ (upper), ↓ (lower), or ENTER button repeatedly. You can return to the previous layer by pressing the BACK button.
- Press the MENU button to turn off the menu.
- On the remote control, press and hold the NIGHT button for more than five seconds.
- When A.VOL appears in the front panel display, select ON by pressing the volume +/- button.
- Wait until the displayed setting (ON) disappears from the front panel display.