IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
We have already solved this issue. Please update the software in your Xperia® to the latest version (55.2.A.4.47 or later version) and then re-register your fingerprints.
To re-register your fingerprint.
- Clean the fingerprint sensor gently with a clean and dry cloth.
- Tap Settings → Security → Fingerprint Manager.
- Re-enter your PIN or password.
- Delete all registered fingerprints.
- Tap Add fingerprint and register your fingerprint.
* Tips: How to check the latest software.
Find and tap Settings → System → Advanced → Software update.
If the following comment is displayed, it is the latest software: "Your device already has the latest available system updates."