On A Windows Computer
You can wirelessly display the screen on the television using Google Chrome:
- Connect to your computer same Wi-Fi network as the television.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- On the right side of the browser screen click the Settings icon, select Cast, and then on the Cast tab select Television Available to connect the TV wirelessly.
Note: The browser specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Update your Google Chrome browser if needed.
- If the TV shows the entire the computer screen instead of just the browser screen, on the Cast tab click Source, and then select Cast desktop.
- It is not possible to watch paid video streaming service via Cast.
- Depending on the content type, some video playback may not be compatible with Cast.
On A Mac Computer
You can wirelessly display the screen on the television using the Apple Airplay app. For details, refer to the Apple AirPlay: Displaying content from Apple devices on the TV article.