IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
To restrict the use of specific apps after updating your TV operating system to Android™ 10, use the Parental controls function. The Restricted profile function has been replaced with Parental controls.
Restricting apps using Parental controls
- On the supplied remote control, press the (Quick Settings) button.
- Select Parental controls.
- Select Apps.
- Select Enter PIN, then enter your PIN number. This PIN will be required to open a restricted app.
Note: Make sure you don't forget your PIN number. If you forget your PIN number, you must perform the force factory data reset of the TV to clear the PIN.
- Enable Restrict apps to customize app restrictions.
- Select each app that you want to restrict.