IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before you start
For information on the Zoom app, refer to the article How to install the Zoom app on a BRAVIA TV and which TVs and cameras are supported?
Officially supported BRAVIA TV models
Refer to the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
Officially supported cameras
Connect one of these cameras to the BRAVIA TV with a USB cable to use them as a webcam:
- BRAVIA CAM models:
- CMU-BC1M (included with certain model TVs)
- Update the software of your TV to the latest version.
- Install the latest available for your Sony camera.
- These cameras work with 2022 or later BRAVIA TV models. (except for W8L, X64L_X70L_X74L_X75L, X77L, W8K and X75K series)
- Video chat apps can be installed and may work on BRAVIA TV models other than those listed above, but Sony doesn't guarantee this.
- Video chat apps may work with USB cameras for Android™, but Sony doesn't guarantee it.