IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This page provides information about the Home projector accessibility feature.
This unit has functions that allow you to perform menu operations, turn the unit on and off, and change the projector’s input source via the network using a web browser on your smartphone or computer.
You can use the Screen reader function on your smartphone or computer to have items of the settings menu read out loud.
Using the Screen reader function
- In order to use this function, make sure your projector has the latest firmware (Ver.1.100 or later). VPL-GTZ380 only.
- To use the Screen reader function, you need to connect your projector and smartphone to your home network.
- For set-up information, refer to the Help guide of your projector.
- After completing the setup, you can operate this function using the browser on your smartphone or computer. It's recommended to save the address (Bookmark/Favorite) of the projector on your smartphone and computer.
- This function supports focused text for projector settings on the screen of your smartphone and computer.
- This function is only available in English.