New Android 12 software available for Xperia PRO-I
Software build number
- Xperia® PRO I: 61.1.F.9.2
This system software update features
- Android® security patch level: October 1, 2022
Refer to the Introducing Xperia with Android 12 article if you need more detailed information.
- Feature Growth:
- Live Streaming support for Video Pro App. Please take a look at the user manual for more information:
- Vertical screen metadata support for Video Pro App.
- Feature Growth on previous software (SW: 61.1.F.5.228):
- Front camera rec on Video Pro App.
- Live streaming (video/audio) of an external camera (HDMI/UVC). Please take a look at the user manual for more information.
- Wave form support, False Color function.
Update your device
- Check your device's current software version:
- When a software update is available, the Refresh icon appears in the status bar.
- Go to and tap Settings → About phone → Build number.
- To download and install a system update from the Notification panel
- If you're using a device with multiple users, make sure you're logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down and select the wanted system update, tap the item and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again; if it's closed, tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
Software updates are released at different times depending on the carrier, market, or country. Therefore, we can't give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.